Saturday, May 3, 2008

For Jen

As I've mention before my best friend Jen is getting married. She has elected to do silk flowers and let me make her bouquet. This is just so special for me because it feels like I am apart of her wedding planning and details I thought I would miss out on because we have half the United States between us! Even though her wedding isn't until November I've been buying flowers and getting ready to make her bouquet since I found out she was Engaged in February! So this week, I finally sat down and made her bouquet. As soon as she heard this she insisted on seeing pictures, which, when I'm officially finished I will give her. Until then she is just going to have to settle for these pictures. It's Spring in Colorado, meaning the Lilac's are in bloom. Whenever I see Lilacs, I think of Jen, they are one of her favorite flowers. So while I was out taking pictures I "borrowed" some Lilacs from a neighbor and sent them to Florida for her. I really hope they lasted long enough for to enjoy the smell! I love sending her random surprises like that, just so she's knows I still think about her all the time! Of course I had to mix in a few of my favorite flower pictures that I've taken recently.







No comments: