Wen I say that I am a "Blog Stalker" I don't mean that I am stalking this person around the towns they live and following their every move. I do however check back several times a day to read their past blogs, see if they've update or even responded to comments that I've left. There are very few blogs that I actually follow on a daily basis but
Eric McCarty has earned "Blog Stalker" status with me! He is doing something called
Photojournalism Tips on his blog and has a wealth of information to share with everyone. Not only does he make it easy to understand but he gives great examples with his work and shares his thinking on why he composed his shoots the way he did and his camera settings. He is doing beginners like me a huge favor.
He posted this on his blog today and I instantly fell in love with it. It makes me laugh and I learned from it!

Thank Eric, for always keeping it light hearted and your willingness to help people learn from your gift and your experience and knowledge.
3 comments:
Thanks Gena! The blog is looking awesome!
Thanks Eric! I'm still trying to figure out all the branding for myself but it's starting to feel more like me!
So I am some questions. I had a friend as me today what I would charge her to take pictures of her sister and her sisters daughter. Sort of a family session. I told her I would ask around and find out for her. Its for a graduation present for her sister. I just don't even know how to start pricing yet. Let me know what you think.
Post a Comment