
Today my Mom, Kallie, and I attended the La Junta High School's Orange and Black Ceremony. This is the Award Ceremony that is given for the school and is used as a dress rehearsal for the graduating Seniors. This of course meant that the Seniors were clothed in their caps and gowns and as the processional started the band played Pomp and Circumstance, I just sat and remembered what it was like to be a Senior and wonder what my life had in store for me! As my LITTLE sister Elaine reaches this milestone in her life and I watch her question what she wants out of life, I just hopes she knows how much she means to me and how much I love her! Here are some pictures from this morning of Elaine and her friend Kayla. They are so funny to watch interact together.



Kallie was a handful today at the ceremony too, she was so excited to see Aunt Elaine and Kayla that just sitting up there and watching them wasn't enough. She and my Mom took pictures of Elaine with her cell phone and Kallie kept saying "Laine...Pictures!! Say CHEEEEEEESE!" It was so funny. Moments like this are precious to me, and I hope Elaine understands that Kallie thinks the world of her! She can do no wrong in this little girls eyes!



Elaine received a few awards, I can't remember what one was for I think it was for math and the other was for "A" honor roll.





No comments:
Post a Comment