Monday, April 28, 2008

Fishes

This weekend I had an Engagement shoot down in Lamar, CO. This is Mat's and I's home town and where some of our families still live. My Dad has a had an empty fish tank in his living room for quite sometime. So when we arrived this weekend Kallie very quickly noticed the change! My Dad, Russell, aka Pappo, decided to surprise Kallie by getting his fish tank up and running. She is always taking about how the fish tank should have fish in it, so when she saw all the fish in it she was sooo excited. I took some pictures of Dad and Kallie feeding the fish, which became a morning ritual when Kallie woke up. She was so cute to watch. My Dad would get a chair and sit in front of the fish tank to just watch the fish swim and talk about all the different colors that they saw. She really enjoyed them and even told Pappo that she was going to take them home (My response was a loud NO).



In this on she got caught pounding on the glass...lol


These are the Swordtail fish my dad bought. If you look close you can see all of Kallie's finger prints!



1 comment:

miranda said...

I love all the colors in the fishtank. It looks like they are having fun looking at the fish together.. I hope to see the engagement pictures soon :). It was nice talking to you today.