Sunday, April 6, 2008

The New and Improved....



Today I spent the day in Lamar again. I came down yesterday to take some pictures for a friend. Then I spent most of last night editing the pictures and making sure Kallie stayed out of my dad's bowling papers. She was determined to color with her chalk we bought for the side walk!

I have had such a fun time this weekend. Sometimes I forget what it feels like to know most of the town where you live like I did when we lived in Lamar. It's also great to make friendships that even stronger than they were before and realize that even though you may not be as close as you once were a friendship will never die.

I spent most of the early afternoon with Kelsey & Keenan and their family. Which meant I got to spend time with Jadelle. I never know just how much I miss her until I am around here and we can pick up right where we left off. Not to mention that Rod and Julie have always made me feel like I was one of their kids and always welcome. Thanks for letting Kallie, Skippy and I share in your family time, we had a great time! You all just didn't wear Kallie out enough, she still hasn't taken a nap!!

After we Left Keenan and Kelsey's house my cousin Ronni Jo came over to spend some time with us and give me a hair cut! I've been complaining and complaining about my hair being too long and not liking it at all so I took advantage of Ronni's hair cutting skills and knowledge. After a long discussion about what exactly it was that I was looking for I decided I didn't know. So I left all the scissor wielding decision making power in her hands!! I really do like how my hair turned out, it's a little shorter than I thought it would be but I think that just comes from being use to the long hair I had.


3 comments:

miranda said...

you did...yay!!...it looks great! I can't wait to hear more about your weekend. But your cousin did a great job!

Nicole said...

Your hair looks great! Makes me want to go get mine cut again!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you were able to spend some time with us! I had so much fun!! You will have to come see us some more and we will come see you too!