Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pueblo Zoo

Our little family has been crazy busy! I am busy as always trying to edit pictures and I've been just using my camera a lot more. My mom and Mat had yesterday off so we took a trip to Pueblo for the day. Along the way Kallie wasn't enjoying being stuck in the car so Mat promised her that if she was good that we would take her to the Zoo. We had such a good time at the Zoo and Kallie did so much better with all of the large animals than I thought she would do, especially since when she freaked out at the stuffed cheetah in the museum part of the zoo.

The only problem we had with her was when we went by the turkey's. Since Kallie was a baby Mat and I have always called her "our little turkey." So I naturally wanted to show her what the bird she was nicknamed after looked like. When we strolled up in front of them they weren't making any noise at all, but as soon as we stood there for a minute the turkey puffed it's self up and started gobbling at us! Kallie didn't really like that so she kind of freaked out a little! lol





Here are some more random pictures from our day. Along with some pictures I like and favorite animals of our family and friends!




When we went to see the Squirrel Monkey's Kallie pointed at them and said "Laine!!"
She kept calling them Elaine, so mom video taped her doing it and sent it to Elaine on the cell phone! It was really cute!






1 comment:

miranda said...

those are all so beautiful. I just love that you can capture her reactions like that, it makes me laugh so hard every time. She is so cute!...I'm sure kadence would have freaked out too.