
Our trip to Phoenix was to visit Mat's Grandma Ina. She has been told she has lung cancer along with a few other health problems. The doctors aren't giving her very long even with a fight so we decided we wanted to swing down for a visit and let Kallie lift her spirits a little. As a gift Kallie gave her a photo album with pictures of her since she was a baby and family photos over the past few years. We spent a most of the weekend with her and Mat's Aunt Betty and Uncle Rod. Betty has a a bouncing horse that Kallie fell in love with while we were there and Ina got quite a kick out of her riding on it.

We also visited Mat's cousins in Queen Creek, AZ and Kaylie was so grown up since the last time I saw her. Kallie had a great time playing with Kaylie's horses, they are her favorite and she has a mural in her room with horses on it. It made me realize just how well Kallie can get along with other kids. This is a picture of Kaylie and Ina below.

We ended up being able to visit with one of my friends and bridesmaid, Jaimie. We met her and her husband, Jake at Red Robin Resturant in Mesa, AZ. We haven't seen eachother since her wedding in 2005. It was great getting to with her and Jake. It made me miss New Way Singers, where we had actually met about 10 years ago. I miss hanging around all of those old friends, but I thank God for the friendships that I built and kept thoughout the years. This is Jaimie and her husband, Jake.


We'll end with a picture of Mat, Ina, Betty and Kallie. We had such a blast visiting everyone. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did!




1 comment:
these are great pictures...I am happy you were able to get some on here :)
Post a Comment