Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hydrangea

My Mom and Elaine are so sweet. Tonight while I was talking to my other sister, Janice, on Mat's phone they called my phone and gave him instructions to send me outside. I followed the instructions wondering what I was going outside for and when they pulled up, they had a surprise for me. They had bought me a Hydrenga. It's one of the most beautiful plants I've ever seen. Lately there has been some beautiful hybrid varieties and I always look at them with longing. Ever since my wedding to my wonderful Hubby, Mat, I've been in love with that particular flower. I can't explain why other than they are beautiful. So of course when I get one I have to take pictures. My Mom told me when she pulled up that she had bought me a "new model." So here are a few pictures just to start with. I had to put them up pretty fast because Janice wanted to see it what I was "ooooing and ahhhhing" over while I was on the phone with her!

Thanks Mom and Elaine, for thinking of me and buying me this beautiful plant!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My current obsession has also been flowers and I do love those hydrangeas! And yes..Marah's shower is in less that two weeks! It is what I am mainly working on today but I will call if I need some help. Wonderful pictures..I especially love the one of Kallie and Sherman! Very cute!!

miranda said...

that one is very beautiful. I always think of you when I see this flower :)