Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sorry

I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to post over the last week. Life has been crazy busy and I had the misfortune of leaving my laptop at my in-laws house along with the card reader for my camera! I've been kicking myself ever since but my sister, Elaine, has generously let me borrow her computer.

We've done so much over the last week, we've been to Arizona, New Mexico and all over Southeast Colorado. We've had are good times and bad. Our trip to Arizona was bitter-sweet. We were able to visit family that we hadn't seen since before Kallie was born. It is always fun to get to introduce your daughter to family and show her off. :o) The main reason for our trip to Phoenix was to see Mat's Grandma, Ina. She has been diagnosed with Cancer and although she is going to give the best fight she can, the outcome isn't expected to be good. On our way back from Arizona we were able to stop through Farmington, New Mexico to visit our old youth minister and his family. We use to live in Farmington until we found out I was pregnant with Kallie. Mat had the oppertunity to move back to Colorado with work so we jumped at the chance to move closer to home and family. It was nice going back and being able to visit people we hadn't seen in almost three years and again, show off Kallie! So as soon as I get my uploading straight from the camera figured out I will be posting picures from the past week.

No comments: