Tuesday, April 8, 2008
OUCH!!!
So this morning I spent 2 hours in the emergency room, before many of you think that it was because of Kallie, I'll put your fears to rest right now, it was for me!! Yesterday I was helping Mat move some heavy stuff out to our shed, when I clumsliy rolled my foot on some broken pieces of concrete. I felt something pop and it progressively got harder to walk on as the day and night went on. I do want to just mention the fact that I was wearing my new sandles that have a small heel on them, so I wasn't just being a complete clutz. So after a lot of thinking and listening to complaining from me, Mat and I decided that I needed to have it looked at, the only bad part being we don't have insurance on me. So in the long run we decided it would probably be easiest to visit the ER. So I spent two hours in the emergency room. They did 3 x-rays on my foot and we now know that it is no broken, but it is sprained very badly. I have an ankle brace that I'm suppose to wear and keep it propped up, So Elaine is helping me out this afternoon with little Miss Kallie. Thank you Elaine, I appreciate it more than you know!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
hey...I forgot to ask you the other day...what did Mat thinhk of your hair?
Post a Comment